The Georgia Alpha chapter of Pi Beta Phi was founded on February 2nd, 1939. Since then, the women of Georgia Alpha have been making memories and making an impact on our campus. Our members are involved in countless activities including Panhellenic Council, UGA Miracle, Younglife, SGA, Shop with a Bulldog, Food 2 Kids and many more.
Celebrating 151 years as an organization, Pi Beta Phi takes pride in providing its over 200,000 members with endless opportunities in leadership development, academic advancement, personal growth, sincere friendship, and the most genuine bonds of sisterhood. After almost 80 years on campus, the Georgia Alpha Chapter of Pi Beta Phi is certainly no exception. Our 270 members hold numerous leadership positions in a variety of organizations across campus, excel academically in a wide range of majors, and support each other as loyal sisters and friends each and every day. We are proud of the women that have developed through our Chapter of Pi Phi, and enjoy watching our sisters continue to grow after graduation in their alumni statuses.
Here’s to the best year yet!